Become Fair Trade!
There are many ways to be a Fair Trader. Do what you can, when you can, and engage your community.
Here are some ideas:
- Purchase Fair Trade food products like sugar, coffee, tea and chocolate.
- Upgrade your wardrobe with local and Fair Trade clothing.
- Shower your friends with Fair Trade gifts.
- Host a Fair Trade House Party!
- Make your coffee & tea station Fair Trade.
- Consider Fair Trade holiday gifts.
- Become an official Fair Trade School or Fair Trade University — learn the steps!
- Educate and engage your school community around Fair Trade issues.
- Invite our committee for an assembly or classroom education program.
In the Community
- Become an official Fair Trade Congregation — you will be guided through the steps and have many resources.
- Not in Media? Join the movement and become a Fair Trade Town!
- Your community organization can sponsor Fair Trade education, use Fair Trade products and host Fair Trade buying.
- Ask your favorite restaurants and shops to carry Fair Trade products!
We are here to support you on your Fair Trade journey!
Stay informed about what’s happening in Fair Trade and local movements nationally, internationally, and digitally:
- Fair Trade Campaigns (Information on Fair Trade Towns, Colleges, and Universities)
- Fairtrade America
- Fair Trade Federation
- Fair for Life
- Fair Trade USA
- Fair Trade Advocacy
- World Fair Trade Organization
- Fair World Project
- Fair Trade Advocacy Office
- Food Democracy Now!
- Institute for Agriculture & Trade Policy
- Food Chain Workers Alliance